• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Perler Toon Link

N

Not That Jesus

4,048 beads, roughly 10-12 hours worth of work. I used Abysswolf's awesome Link sprite from this Deviation.

MP9m5.jpg

GBN9U.jpg

arkvoodle

Diabolical
May I just say;

:O

That is fantastic! I can't belive it's so perfect! Excellent work! Do you plan on making any more?

N

Not That Jesus

May I just say;

:O

That is fantastic! I can't belive it's so perfect! Excellent work! Do you plan on making any more?

Thanks! I have quite a few more although they're not Zelda related. Perhaps I'll do all the sprites from A Link to the Past next.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Maybe you could show us those(Zelda/non zelda stuffs) in a thread? You could make one specifically for your perler art. :)

N

Not That Jesus

Maybe you could show us those(Zelda/non zelda stuffs) in a thread? You could make one specifically for your perler art. :)
I've posted my Companion Cube already but I'll go ahead and post the rest later tonight when I have some free time to photograph them. :D

Beeker

Wild Card
Wow, this is very cool! It's so detailed, it must have been tough to gather all those up :P

Excellent job. I'm with Ark, I definitely want to see your other works.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
Wow, this is very amazing! It's so detailed and perfect...

Excellent job. I really want to see your other works...

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Wow Wow Wow , Very nice art work man you should make more of these! even no there really big time wise like that was 9-10 (9 to 10) Yes 9 to 10 hours is very long, but you worked so hard so its awsome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom