• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

I mean, Killjoy, Fig, and Rag are confirmed town and Storm is confirmed third party. So it has to be either Kirino or PK as the last scum.
As far as Kirino, it depends on of someone gets a doubled vote. Which leave you and PK on the top of my list. As such, I'm personally more inclined to save PK for tomorrow if it comes to that, if Kirino is cleared today.

As far as Kirino, it depends on of someone gets a doubled vote. Which leave you and PK on the top of my list. As such, I'm personally more inclined to save PK for tomorrow if it comes to that, if Kirino is cleared today.

Idk. I literally have nothing to say that's not extremely angeshooting, but I literally could not submit a night action between the time the day ended and when the next day started. My role can be extremely helpful to us, especially since I still have both shots left so late in the game.

Fext confirmed me as either sleepwalker or absorber.
We know mafia has a roleblocker.

Try again.

It has to be either you or Kirino. I just don't see any other possibility. Minish cleared Fig and Killjoy. Storm is fish chief. And Rag was cleared by Seanzie now that Ex died. Pretty annoying that you guys ended the day so early when I said on D1 that Thursday and Friday are awful days for me. I have no reason to lie that I simply did not get to send an action.

It has to be either you or Kirino. I just don't see any other possibility. Minish cleared Fig and Killjoy. Storm is fish chief. And Rag was cleared by Seanzie now that Ex died. Pretty annoying that you guys ended the day so early when I said on D1 that Thursday and Friday are awful days for me. I have no reason to lie that I simply did not get to send an action.
Minish got a roleblock charge N1.
Ex claimed the roleblock but was lying.
Mafia has another roleblocker.
One of the remaining people is a roleblocker.

There are only three people who could be lying about their role: You, Ragnarokio, and Kirino.
Rag has been cleared.
Kirino can be cleared in the next vote tally.
You have managed to go three days without using your claimed ability even once.

Sure. I believe that Thu/Fri was a bad day for you. But you're still one of only 2 people without an alibi.

Minish got a roleblock charge N1.
Ex claimed the roleblock but was lying.
Mafia has another roleblocker.
One of the remaining people is a roleblocker.

There are only three people who could be lying about their role: You, Ragnarokio, and Kirino.
Rag has been cleared.
Kirino can be cleared in the next vote tally.
You have managed to go three days without using your claimed ability even once.

Sure. I believe that Thu/Fri was a bad day for you. But you're still one of only 2 people without an alibi.

Again, it's just real unfortunate that life circumstances caused such an awkward situation for me. I'll be monitoring this game much more closely from now on. I can absolutely verify the truth of my claim tonight.

Someone asked who i targeted.

I targeted ALIT. If they were the lightning rod, and they used their ability it would have went to them anyway, so i thought it stupid to target anyone else.

Also claiming to be Urora Munro when i'm here just confuses matters. Lets wait to see what the Cheater pulls up. I am third Party but i have no reason to not side with Town.

Storm targeted me last night. That means I have to be targeted by Storm tonight or I die. My role will be able to self confirm itself. Storm needs to feed someone other than me tonight. If I'm lying, I'll obviously die. But, I'm not, so I'll turn myself into a lightning rod tonight and confirm myself.

Storm targeted me last night. That means I have to be targeted by Storm tonight or I die. My role will be able to self confirm itself. Storm needs to feed someone other than me tonight. If I'm lying, I'll obviously die. But, I'm not, so I'll turn myself into a lightning rod tonight and confirm myself.
Alright, for Kirino, is comes down to the vote count, and for you it's all about tonight, unless by some unholy power of Demise or Naraku you get unlucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom