• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

True. But given that the person making the kill would die if they target me, that seems like a decent use.

If I you stop someone unconfirmed from dying, that's a good use. But if you kill the person who made the kill?
unlimited-power-star-wars.gif
do you sleepwalk the factional kill?

I would assume you don't based on how it worked with guitarist and minish's absorb

I'm not particularly suspicious of her, but I have a decently strong townread on Ex. And I know you're convinced by her, but she can be really strong and clever as scum.
can I like

be pointed to another rag scumgame

might review it

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm not particularly suspicious of her, but I have a decently strong townread on Ex. And I know you're convinced by her, but she can be really strong and clever as scum.

why are you townreading ex?

Kirino

Tatakae
can I like

be pointed to another rag scumgame

might review it
I'm terrible at remembering games, but there was this one where she killed it as godfather (iirc) and basically fooled everyone and won. Maybe someone else knows the name of it.
why are you townreading ex?
I don't see his claim as coming from scum, and the genuinely panicked way he's playing makes me think he's town.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I think it might've been gravity hills mafia but i'm not sure.

Ragnarokio

The main reason i think its reasonable to scumread ex is because shooting seanzie is a hard decision to swallow. He could have confirmed himself by targeting min, and also would have saved her if he protected her (as well as given her a full doc shot). His reasoning for killing seanzie is strange. He says he's doing it because he wants to confirm the role, but lynching me today also confirms or condemns seanzie from a town ex perspective. Either I flip town and ex knows seanzie is scum (and probably the rest of the thread since ex is confirmed via minish) or i flip scum and seanzie is 99% telling the truth. Protecting minish or even using an investigative role on PK goes a lot further towards advancing the gamestate in favour of town than shooting seanzie.

I don't see his claim as coming from scum, and the genuinely panicked way he's playing makes me think he's town.
Ex is voting for you because if you die, you're town. That is quite literally an insane play for a town player to make. Doesn't matter how panicked you are, this is a bad reason to vote for someone.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
The main reason i think its reasonable to scumread ex is because shooting seanzie is a hard decision to swallow. He could have confirmed himself by targeting min, and also would have saved her if he protected her (as well as given her a full doc shot). His reasoning for killing seanzie is strange. He says he's doing it because he wants to confirm the role, but lynching me today also confirms or condemns seanzie from a town ex perspective. Either I flip town and ex knows seanzie is scum (and probably the rest of the thread since ex is confirmed via minish) or i flip scum and seanzie is 99% telling the truth. Protecting minish or even using an investigative role on PK goes a lot further towards advancing the gamestate in favour of town than shooting seanzie.
I didn't really think the fish chef role could've been stopped by a doctor shot fsr
I did consider giving her a poison shot just in case it did actually interact with that role like that but since storm said he'd target her again it could go to waste so I didn't even bother

pretty much same reasoning for not verifying her with anything else, since there was the fish chef wifom it was just going to be to waste

in any case shooting senzie gave us information about two players (himself and you rag) so that's better than proving myself right

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom