• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

I'm Storm, the Lightning Rod Creator. My soft is voting for Storm at the start and then looking over him last on Day 2 for my analysis. A bit cryptic. :P

Thoughts on who I should target tonight? I was thinking of making myself the target and taking the fall tonight, so we don't have any other casualties aside from whoever Storm targeted if they don't get fed. I could also go for one of Fext/Kirino/PK.
On two separate nights of your choice throughout the game you may pick a target (yourself included) to turn into a temporary Lightning Rod for that night. This will cause every night action from everyone active that night to target the player that you turn into a temporary Lightning Rod. Keep in mind that it is only 2-Shot though.
If you are ever targeted by anyone during the night, as the Sleepwalker you will automatically and instantaneously use the same ability back on the player who targeted you. Keep in mind though that the action of the player who targeted you will also go through.
YESSS! Neutralize that mafia kill! Hahaha!

I'm two shot, though, so it's not infinite.
True. But given that the person making the kill would die if they target me, that seems like a decent use.

If I you stop someone unconfirmed from dying, that's a good use. But if you kill the person who made the kill?
unlimited-power-star-wars.gif

Kirino

Tatakae
I targeted Minish and Rag. It seems like neither Rag nor I have the extra vote, so I guess it went to Minish, who died. I get that this looks bad for me, though there was nearly a 50% chance for it to land on her, and I only targeted her because I was told to.

In any case, there's no reason to kill me today when I could just try again tomorrow and potentially confirm myself then, especially when we know for sure that there's scum between Rag and Ex. There's also no reason to hammer anyone too quickly, like what almost happened with Rag just now.

I targeted Minish and Rag. It seems like neither Rag nor I have the extra vote, so I guess it went to Minish, who died. I get that this looks bad for me, though there was nearly a 50% chance for it to land on her, and I only targeted her because I was told to.

In any case, there's no reason to kill me today when I could just try again tomorrow and potentially confirm myself then, especially when we know for sure that there's scum between Rag and Ex. There's also no reason to hammer anyone too quickly, like what almost happened with Rag just now.

Pen hasn't posted a vote count since you received votes, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom