• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

However: Storm was not a risky kill. They would have been a very safe kill.
If mafia didn't have a roleblocker, killing Storm would have killed Minish.
If mafia did have a roleblocker, roleblocking Storm is their best possible move
this is actually a fantastic point I had not been considering

it's a one-day delay but it's a basically guaranteed kill on Minish

yet here Storm stands

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Weird post. If you're town, Ex has to be scum. And same for him if he's town. You have to be scum. You guys need to be trying to lynch the other person like your life depends on it.

its probably a bad habit of mine to be too detached while evaluating the game. In any case it seems like ex has more or less dug his own grave today and I don't expect it to end with anyone but him being lynched. There's no point in rushing though.

Greetings Morbid Minish and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Chika Fujiwara (from Kaguya-sama: Love is War), the Cheater. Each night you may challenge two players of your choosing to a game. Since you cheat you only have a 10% chance of losing while the other two each have a 45% chance to lose the game. Whoever loses will have an extra vote on them throughout the following day phase.

Why wouldn't kirino use this on day one if it just confirms himself as town? seems like a weird fakeclaim but in any case nobody appears to have an extra vote on them. Exlight should be lynched today, and then if there isn't an apparent reason why kirino hasn't used their ability by tomorrow i imagine we'll win with their lynch.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
are there any jesters or lynch-bombs in pen's games?

I'm Storm, the Lightning Rod Creator. My soft is voting for Storm at the start and then looking over him last on Day 2 for my analysis. A bit cryptic. :P

Thoughts on who I should target tonight? I was thinking of making myself the target and taking the fall tonight, so we don't have any other casualties aside from whoever Storm targeted if they don't get fed. I could also go for one of Fext/Kirino/PK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom