• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

the other thing is it looks like the roleblockers, at least decently often, could pull a 2-for-1

and that would allow blocking one of the healers

Literally it would make sense to kill Minish if one is mafia. Effectively she was our strongest player as she just gained several new abilities that boosted town by a lot. For the same reason, mafia didn't want to be caught even sooner so they made the safest best and target the strongest person in terms of abilities they had at the moment.
yeah but they can only be at best 50% confident a kill there goes through

in the worst case scenario she could have a 87.5% chance of being healed

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
minish is a risky kill as mafia but if mafia is in a bad situation they need to make risky kills to win. I don't think that at least is a good reason to sus ex.

Trying to make sense of the situation right now.

Ex and Rag - One scum, one town.

Fig - Minish cleared him.

Killjoy - Minish cleared him.

Storm - third party.

So the third scum must be among Fext/Kirino/PK. Are any of them cleared by someone?
Godfather is undetectable by cop.

Ex claimed Sherlock (Unverified)
Rag claimed Hideyoshi (Unverified)
Fig claimed Aqua (Verified by Minish)
Killjoy claimed Guitarist (Verified by Minish)
Storm claimed Fish Chef (Verified by Minish)
Fext claimed [TOWN ROLE] (Verified by PK)
Kirino hasn't claimed?
Link hasn't claimed?
PK claimed Sleepwalker (semi-verified by Fext)

minish is a risky kill as mafia but if mafia is in a bad situation they need to make risky kills to win. I don't think that at least is a good reason to sus ex.
50% kill chance is a risk
25% kill chance is awful
12.5% kill chance is abysmal

I don't think they do that

I don't think Pen is going to be around for a VC for a bit but we 100% do not end today until seeing if we can confirm Kirino

However: Storm was not a risky kill. They would have been a very safe kill.
If mafia didn't have a roleblocker, killing Storm would have killed Minish.
If mafia did have a roleblocker, roleblocking Storm is their best possible move

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom