• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

but yeah

scum don't kill PK there

seanzie died

where did the scum nighkill go?

did they stack with Seanzie, who ExLight had apparently said would be dying?

did they kill Minish, despite decent odds she be healed by Fig and maybe even herself via PK?

I don't think either of those make much sense

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
someone who is less lazy than me should compile a list of roleclaims because i keep getting lost

because if he was godfather there was a chance he was bulletproof so if I was right he'd either flip mafia or survive for no apparent reason

Track: Once each night you will be able to sneak out and track any player in the game to find out who that player targeted (if any). However, you will not learn what action the player performed.

but yeah

scum don't kill PK there

seanzie died

did they kill Minish, despite decent odds she be healed by Fig and maybe even herself via PK?

The working theory is:
Storm needed to feed Minish a meal that night or they would die.
Roleblock!Exlight roleblocked Storm, killing Minish.
Godfather killed Seanzie.

Trying to make sense of the situation right now.

Ex and Rag - One scum, one town.

Fig - Minish cleared him.

Killjoy - Minish cleared him.

Storm - third party.

So the third scum must be among Fext/Kirino/PK. Are any of them cleared by someone?
Minish cleared me

and I'm clearing PK unless he's specifically an Absorber

in which case Storm can't have been roleblocked by scum

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
minish is a ri
Trying to make sense of the situation right now.

Ex and Rag - One scum, one town.

Fig - Minish cleared him.

Killjoy - Minish cleared him.

Storm - third party.

So the third scum must be among Fext/Kirino/PK. Are any of them cleared by someone?

iirc kirino claimed a confirmable role but i can't remember what it was. fext and PK seem to be claiming to clear each other? i know PK claimed sleepwalker but i don't think fext claimed.

Fig

The Altruist
but yeah

scum don't kill PK there

seanzie died

Literally it would make sense to kill Minish if one is mafia. Effectively she was our strongest player as she just gained several new abilities that boosted town by a lot. For the same reason, mafia didn't want to be caught even sooner so they made the safest best and target the strongest person in terms of abilities they had at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom