• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Why are you so eager to hammer?
because it's guaranteed to flip scum from my PoE so I'm excited for that to happen soon and because we can pretty much solve the other one during the night which will just clear me

like cmon
We're not really getting anywhere just waiting another 9 hours without a flip since we already coordinated with out mechanical info and there's no wagonomics
:LifeMokuo:

Unless you wanna speculate who the last scum might be in every single of the 6 possible mafia team

because it's guaranteed to flip scum from my PoE so I'm excited for that to happen soon and because we can pretty much solve the other one during the night which will just clear me

like cmon
We're not really getting anywhere just waiting another 9 hours without a flip since we already coordinated with out mechanical info and there's no wagonomics
:LifeMokuo:

Unless you wanna speculate who the last scum might be in every single of the 6 possible mafia team

What is your plan if Minish dies?

Okay but

Are modkills actually strictly enforced

like specifically by Pen
This was a genuine request for somebody with knowledge of their hosting history to come in with examples of times when modkills have and/or have not been made in similar circumstances to help evaluate the likelihood that planning around it here will be a good idea and not a misguided one

My Track/Watcher can kinda prove my role, I don't have to target Minish to be able to do so. Hell even my Cop can prove it if I end up targeting the 3p lol.
A cop shot doesn't do anything to confirm you. Tracker or watcher shot clears aren't guaranteed and not impossible to fake.

If Minish dies tonight though, you won't be clear tomorrow, but could be in a 50/50. How would you suggest we proceed if we are in a 50/50 between you and Rag tomorrow?

Lynch Rag because if we only flip one scum today then she's the remaining one, lol.
In any case it's not like we don't have like Lie Detectors and Rolecop shots at our disposal toNight to help it out even more

The situation I'm concerned with is if Minish dies tonight, so Rolecop is gone. Also, I only have 1 lie detector shot and it gives false reads on anyone investigation immune.

Tracker or watcher shot clears aren't guaranteed and not impossible to fake.
it's kinda trivial for Ex to just track me if we wanna do that since my ability would be by far the hardest to successfully guess my target given we know for a fact they didn't rolecop me

which basically means that he, as scum, would have to get my rolecard before the start of the day presuming they do in fact rolecop me here (which is likely to occur)

and then guess who I targeted

and stake the game on getting it right

it's kinda trivial for Ex to just track me if we wanna do that since my ability would be by far the hardest to successfully guess my target given we know for a fact they didn't rolecop me

You said earlier you were targeting the sleepwalker...

Plus I've realized there are nonzero odds there's a Mafia absorber and PK's claim would fit that mold

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom