• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Minish dear. I will play ball. If youre going to use your Fish Shot, id use it on someone. I will call my shot now and say i will target Minish with mine. And if she dies i am obviously Roleblocked

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
EBWODP
*use it on someone you want to keep in line, and clearly not on me so i am stuck Self- Fishing all game

I mean obviously yes there's longer day phases and all that

but like

if everyone is just confirmable then how is this even a game lol

just

press buttons

win
We'll have to see what the setup is fully at the end of the game, but right now it seems likely that the setup is balanced, but swingy.

For example, the lightning rod absorber is a very swingy role. It has a chance of incredibly benefiting town (like we've seen), but it also has a chance of eating up a bunch of town's best powers (if Minish would have died because of the fact that the doc is nerfed, or a strongarm kill) which would be pretty detrimental to town. If we would have woken up D2 with Minish dead and all the town power roles realized that their shots went to waste, we would be scrambing right now, even with my sensor giving us a good lead on some wolves.

And like, before you start celebrating victory, you should realize there are still many ways things can go wrong for us, so we can't get complacent just because we got off on a good start today. We still don't know who the wolves are in {Deku, Viral, Rag, Ex}, and since people are voting to waste a TK, we might not tomorrow either. If Deku gets replaced or Viral comes back, we could all the sudden be looking at 4 days just to find the two wolves here. Minish has a reasonable chance of dying tonight - poison, the normal NK, fish chef roleblocked all could kill them - so people like Kirino and Ex will be harder to confirm them. This gives us still a reasonably large pool of people not cleared by Minish to find the third wolf, and that doesn't even account for if y'all eventually get paranoid about me, even after two wolves in {Viral, Deku, Ex,Rag} flip. So, while it does it look like we're in good shape, making bad decisions because town is complacent could turn that around pretty quick.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 3 (ExLight, Fig, Seanzie)
Viral Maze - 6 (Ragnarokio, Fext, A Link In Time, Killjoy262, Paranoid King, Storm)

Extension - 2 (Ragnarokio, ExLight)

Not voting - DekuNut, Morbid Minish, Viral Maze, Kirino

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, October 13th 2021 at 7:00 PM EST.

Anyways I still think this is the right move

It's not a waste of a lynch if the alternative is a mislynch and the slot could get replaced or modkilled

and that's where I think we are

anyways I'll vote for stats I guess

vote Deku

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

It's not a waste of a lynch if the alternative is a mislynch and the slot could get replaced or modkilled
if Viral is mafia they could be trying to get modkilled to bring down a town player with them which is kinda nasty maybe
in that case just lynching them would be better than waiting for a modkill

and that's where I think we are

anyways I'll vote for stats I guess

vote Deku

Either way it is a waste of a TK voting someone about to be modkilled. If you truly think that Rag and Ex are town, then a better alternative would be to vote the most suspicious person outside of {Deku, Viral, Rag, Ex} so that the TK actually has some use to it. However, since we have a reasonable advantage right now, it is usually best to hedge our bets, and a Rag flip is the most sound plan since it almost assuredly sheds light on the entire group {Deku, Viral, Rag, Ex} by tomorrow, rather than risking a 50/50 tomorrow that town could easily lose, or risking not flipping either wolf.

How likely is a modkill really

Convince me it'll actually happen enough to make betting on it worthwhile

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom