• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

I think that's sensible enough from your PoV

I have my reservations but I don't think they're anything I seriously consider until and unless you and Ex are both role-confirmed and there's a townflip or two in Deku/Viral

which ideally is a scenario we just

never find ourselves in

because Deku and Viral both flip scum

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 4 (ExLight, Fig, Seanzie, Storm)
Viral Maze - 5 (Ragnarokio, Fext, A Link In Time, Killjoy262, Paranoid King)

Extension - 2 (Ragnarokio, ExLight)

Not voting - DekuNut, Morbid Minish, Viral Maze, Kirino

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, October 13th 2021 at 7:00 PM EST.

Turns out I was wrong about Exlight possibly faking their role.
Ghirahim is very different from Sherlock, they just share the same role name.

Sherlock:
Protection
Investigation
Night Kill
Roleblock
Poison Protection
Track
Watch

Ghirahim:
Protection
Role Cop Investigation
Poison (on the night when you use the poison, the Mafia cannot perform a regular night kill)
Poison Protection

The roleblock Ex claimed wouldn't be possible with Ghirahim

ex should target minish with a shot sherlock but not ghiralim has (i haven't looked up the roles), which will confirm their role to minish. Minish should target me with rolecop tonight to confirm my claim. We should probably lynch viral or deku today. If me and ex are both confirmed and whoever we lynch today flips town, that means seanzie is scum, and we've confirmed two town while only eating one mislynch to catch scum. I think this is probably the optimal strategy.

Neither Viral or Deku have posted today, which means they might be modkilled. It'd be a waste of a TK to flip them. If we decide not to elim in {Rag, Ex}, I'd rather vote someone like PK over that, unless one of them comes back and satisfies the posting requirements.

Your plan is reasonable, but I still think eliming you (Rag) is the best plan. There is a chance Minish doesn't survive the night, so I'd rather not risk going into tomorrow not knowing who the wolves are in {Rag, Ex, Deku, Viral} (there is a reasonable chance of 1 scum in {Deku, Viral} and 1 in {Ex,Rag}, so we could potentially lose 2 days if we flip Viral or Deku, have the other one modkilled get one scum, then mess up the 50/50 in {Ex, Rag}). Plus, if we flip you (Rag) rather than using Minish's rolecop ability to try to clear you, Minish would be able to use that or another ability to help us narrow down the search for the wolf in {PK, Kirino, ALIT, Storm}.

Sherlock:

Ghirahim:

Hey, are you town?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

Sherlock:

Ghirahim:

could still be a vanilla rb though. He should probably protect min tomorrow to prove himself.

could still be a vanilla rb though. He should probably protect min tomorrow to prove himself.
I think watching Minish might be a better idea. This will help us in the case of a strongarm kill on Minish, unless it happens to be a strongarm ninja kill. Fig has protectives as well, so a non-strongarm shot on Minish is extremely dubious for scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom