• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

I've touched on this at a few points

But the tl;dr is I think their posting includes so many small things that show a complete lack of scum knowledge and/or an abundance of towny concerns that I literally don't think it's physically possible they're Mafia here unless they are going out of their way to intentionally be just the most town-telling Mafia I have like, ever seen, by a large margin

Some of these are secret reads but on the whole I just don't see any world in which they can be this upfront with everything as Mafia unless they just completely outclass my ability to read people on the kinds of specific microtells you really need to focus on in games like ToS

so yeah

Rag just isn't Mafia this game.

I don't think she's capable of doing what she's doing this game as Mafia.

Rag is just a villager.

She just is.

I wish you could be a bit more specific. Rag is more townie to me than Viral and Deku but I still don't see any reason to clear them.

Up to page 90, wow. Here's some thoughts:
Alright, so I'm outing this info because I think it's more important outed than me possibly living longer.

Fig is cleared.
Killjoy is cleared.
We have the third party Fish Chef.
We have a role cop. (This may be the Hellhound from Anime 2.)
A roleblocker.
And one other role I'm not going to out at this moment.
Lightning rod *****es.
This is awesome.

Actually, it's probably about time to stop beating around the bush. With this many clears, and high powered people alive, scum killing or RBing me isn't a big deal.

I used Sensor last night. There was exactly 1 mafia-aligned person on Chevy last night. Assuming there are 3 mafia, that leaves 2 mafia in

{Deku, Ex, Viral, Fig, Rag}

With Fig now essentially confirmed, that leaves {Deku, Ex, Viral, Rag} containing 2 mafia.
We are ON FIRE!

well claiming will probably only make things worse for me but I'm Sherlock Holmes, JOAT and I tried to Roleblock Rag last Night

yea you can all point at me and laugh and lynch me now :LifeMukou:
I like that this is somewhat falsifiable if we reveal another roleblocker.
Of {Deku, Ex, Viral, Rag}, I'm inclined towards Rag, but that might be my earlier read talking. I'll finish catching up before voting.

I feel very confident saying PK/Storm contains the one on-wagon, would bet PK atm but wouldn't be surprised if it were Storm
With a "3 Man Mafia", my mind really wants the 3rd member to be PK, with how little he's contributed and his seemingly dodginess. Out of those four[Ex, Rag, Viral, and Deku], I'm personally having trouble leaning one way or the other on possible scumbuds...
Oh, I can clear this up real quick. I'm the sleepwalker. Should be easy enough to verify tonight, and I think it's a role the town can use, but mafia can't.

but yeah I can use my action on PK and we can see what he says about it I guess

I am very concerned about this setup but we can figure that out later I guess

I'm wondering whether cop or vigi would be a better way of solving seanzie
Quick reminder, it looks like some mafia leaders are immune to cops. A cop read doesn't guarantee they're good.

Of {Deku, Ex, Viral, Rag} , Deku and Viral haven't posted yet today. Both Ex and Rag have roleclaimed. (As Sherlock and Hideyoshi, respectively)
The JOAT role can be faked by Ghirahim, and the lightning rod means we can't guarantee that Ex targeted Rag.
I don't think the trap role can be faked.
With that in mind:

Vote: Exlight

Quick reminder, it looks like some mafia leaders are immune to cops. A cop read doesn't guarantee they're good.

Of {Deku, Ex, Viral, Rag} , Deku and Viral haven't posted yet today. Both Ex and Rag have roleclaimed. (As Sherlock and Hideyoshi, respectively)
The JOAT role can be faked by Ghirahim, and the lightning rod means we can't guarantee that Ex targeted Rag.
With that in mind:

Even if the trap role can be faked, how can it be tested?

Even if the trap role can be faked, how can it be tested?
A role cop will read it as a high school nurse. Given that we know all the possible roles in this game, that's a decent way to check it.
I guess that's not very useful if we don't have a role cop, though.

No, you're right. Looks like all the role cops are mafia and the JOAT doesn't have a role cop ability.

Unvote.
Vote: Ragnarokio

Oh, I can clear this up real quick. I'm the sleepwalker. Should be easy enough to verify tonight, and I think it's a role the town can use, but mafia can't.
Hmm...

With that in mind:

Changed my mind.
Unvote
Vote: Viral
1634088170818.png
Luke pointing.png
Don't go thinking about starting up an Ex bus started just to immediately back out like that. This guy's mad.

Also as for the Rag Claim

/unvote

/vote Viral

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
No, you're right. Looks like all the role cops are mafia and the JOAT doesn't have a role cop ability.

Unvote.
Vote: Ragnarokio

minish currently has a role cop shot, she can confirm me. I actually missed this myself until just now though.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
ex should target minish with a shot sherlock but not ghiralim has (i haven't looked up the roles), which will confirm their role to minish. Minish should target me with rolecop tonight to confirm my claim. We should probably lynch viral or deku today. If me and ex are both confirmed and whoever we lynch today flips town, that means seanzie is scum, and we've confirmed two town while only eating one mislynch to catch scum. I think this is probably the optimal strategy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom