• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

I didn’t have any strong scum reads. I also kind of checked out of the game when the night phase hit, and the role itself is pretty lame, so it’s not something I gave much thought.

I think at least one of your targets tonight should be Minish.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 5 (ExLight, Fig, Seanzie, Killjoy262, Storm)
Viral Maze - 3 (Ragnarokio, Fext, A Link In Time)

Extension - 2 (Ragnarokio, ExLight)

Not voting - DekuNut, Morbid Minish, Viral Maze, Paranoid King, Kirino

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, October 13th 2021 at 7:00 PM EST.

Kirino

Tatakae
I just got confirmation that if someone is affected by my role, then once someone votes for that player, there will be an extra vote on them. So I should be able to confirm myself tomorrow.
I think at least one of your targets tonight should be Minish.
Alright. I’ll make the other one whoever my top scum read is following today’s lynch.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I feel like it's reasonable to not use that role N1 or even at all since it has a decent chance for it to backfire on the user and/or on town if whoever they were scumreading wasn't scum lol

although using it at least once to verify the existence of the role would be nice yea

It'd be very amusing if all three scum got modkilled

and that's also why we shouldn't extend the day, nor should we end it early

I see and acknowledge your stance, but disagree that it is best. Eliming someone who is going to be modkilled is a waste of a TK. The TK is the single most efficient tool that town has at their disposal, so it is bad to waste. Plus, if we wagon Viral, the thread will just go into meh mode, and we won't get any good info from the last wolf. Wagoning Ex or Rag is more likely to give us a gamestate that is more conducive to wolf hunting.
considering I think Rag is town and 2+ scum are afk

I disagree and refuse to contribute my vote

I looked over Storm last but not least. His vote history isn't great, but I'm having a hard time finding an agenda. He seems pretty free flowing. Hopefully gives some reads that are based on more than activity level.

Do you have any way of confirming yourself given Minish's absorb ability? We are almost at the point where we can go into auto as long as Minish survives the night. Clearing you would be helpful in that regard.

Can you talk me through your Rag town read?
I've touched on this at a few points

But the tl;dr is I think their posting includes so many small things that show a complete lack of scum knowledge and/or an abundance of towny concerns that I literally don't think it's physically possible they're Mafia here unless they are going out of their way to intentionally be just the most town-telling Mafia I have like, ever seen, by a large margin

Some of these are secret reads but on the whole I just don't see any world in which they can be this upfront with everything as Mafia unless they just completely outclass my ability to read people on the kinds of specific microtells you really need to focus on in games like ToS

so yeah

Rag just isn't Mafia this game.

I don't think she's capable of doing what she's doing this game as Mafia.

Rag is just a villager.

She just is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom