• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

@Pen I think your calender is off by a few months
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
DekuNut - 1 (Storm)
Ragnarokio - 3 (ExLight, Fig, Fext)
Viral Maze - 1 (Ragnarokio)
ExLight - 1 (Seanzie)

Not voting - DekuNut, Morbid Minish, Killjoy262, Viral Maze, Paranoid King, A Link In Time, Kirino

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 13th 2021 at 7:00 PM EST.

also for reference

The more I read, the more it does, in fact, feel like Rag has been tunneling Fig a little too hard. I want to look into her again. I also hate her claim opinions this game, first asking Fig not to claim until the last minute, then asking for the town doctor to come and CC day 1. I don't see much issue with her forgetting which game Aqua was from though.

Pen

The game is on!
@Pen I think your calender is off by a few months

Whoops! Thanks for noticing the error! ^^

Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
DekuNut - 1 (Storm)
Ragnarokio - 3 (ExLight, Fig, Fext)
ExLight - 1 (Seanzie)
Viral Maze - 1 (Ragnarokio)

Not voting - DekuNut, Morbid Minish, Killjoy262, Viral Maze, Paranoid King, A Link In Time, Kirino

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, October 13th 2021 at 7:00 PM EST.

If you mean by postcount, the two are certainly related

Less players dying -> more people alive to post

other than that it's probably my fault lol

...I wonder if I'm wrong on both PK and Viral or Viral is just trying to ineffectively bus PK

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i thought deadline was in 24 hours but its actually not for more like 48 hours i guess so we have plenty of time to come up with a plan that is optimal for solving

like maybe it's just deku/viral/kirino

the latter of whom I still need to re-eval after chevy flipped green

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: Extension

if the game goes on long enough the mafia will get bored and kill themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom