• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Fig

The Altruist
I've never seen a godfather in a ZD game lose their role if another mafia is killed, so we can rule that out.
Last mafia games that I partook in before this and my last game took place between 2013-2014 so perhaps that era of mafia was different but I could have sworn I recall that being a thing. It's either that or if the Godfather dies, one of the mafia goons becomes the next Godfather or something to those degrees. In any case, I do agree that is probably not the case for this game.

I don't think I need to explain why I'm voting but since it's still early into the day, I might as well do so.
Vote: Ragnarokio

Actually on a second thought I really dislike this plan, why would we spend two protection shots on someone who might die from the Fish Chef?
I'd prefer Fig to target themselves and Killjoy since they're both confirmed

The Fish Chef really has every incentive to townside here, so I trust they'll feed Minish.

I'll try using my watcher/tracker on someone and get a result
that should prove it, right?

Depends on who you track/watch and whom they visit/visits them. There are a lot of things you could make up that would not confirm you or expose you. Personally, I'd prefer you to use a shot on Minish so they can confirm you...

But there is one potential hole I'm worried about...

@Morbid Minish, do you know the answer to the following: If you were targeted by two different people using the same ability (in particular, two roleblockers), would you know it? (i.e. get two shots)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The Fish Chef really has every incentive to townside here, so I trust they'll feed Minish.

Depends on who you track/watch and whom they visit/visits them. There are a lot of things you could make up that would not confirm you or expose you. Personally, I'd prefer you to use a shot on Minish so they can confirm you...

But there is one potential hole I'm worried about...

@Morbid Minish, do you know the answer to the following: If you were targeted by two different people using the same ability (in particular, two roleblockers), would you know it? (i.e. get two shots)

I don't know for sure, but seeing as I got 2 shots of Fig's heals I woild assume so.

I have a 2 shot ability to heal someone with a 50% success rate.

Sorry to keep asking basic questions, but I just want to be sure. You cannot use those two shots on the same night, correct?

If the answer to that question is "yes", then I would say that beyond a reasonable doubt either Ex is lying or scum does not have a roleblocker.

This implies that scum very very likely has a strongarm shot though since every one of Pen's games has had a way to circumvent healers, even when the healers are nerfed.

I really think Ex should watch Minish, and the Fish Chef should definitely feed Minish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom