• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

probably low but we know that if they did have a strongarm shot they likely still have it since minish survived

wutchu gonna check?

The ninja from Sherlock Mafia had 2 shots of strongarm, so I supposed it is even lower.

I'd check their claim. It would confirm me and further confirm them.

invest as immune to trackers/watchers or? :exlight:
I severely doubt godfather is immune to tracker/watcher. There is a whole role dedicated to being undetectable, and Pen has had godfather and ninja on the same team before, so it wouldn't really make sense.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I mean they might die if the fish chef doesn't care about keeping her alive anyway and she can prove her role by just using something that she absorbed, I feel like we could verify better stuff maybe like a claim from Viral or Rag

Fig

The Altruist
I believe they mean that as long as the Godfather is still the Godfather, a cop/investigator will see them as town/innocent (just verified on mafiascum wiki). Typically, the godfather loses the godfather role as soon as one mafia member is killed off but that depends on how Pen designs the game balance around the Godfather.

I mean they might die if the fish chef doesn't care about keeping her alive anyway and she can prove her role by just using something that she absorbed, I feel like we could verify better stuff maybe like a claim from Viral or Rag

Sure, but it is a better alternative to your suggestion of vigging me to confirm me.

Ugh, I can't tell if I'm tunneling Ex or if they're just clearly scum.

Them being like "I'm thinking about vigging Sean to confirm him" (which is a plan that could be faked by mafia by just using the mafia NK on me), then me giving a plan that would confirm me and Ex both, then Ex saying that there would be better uses for my ability (which if they vigged me, I wouldn't be able to report my results) than confirming myself... it really doesn't sit well with me.

Ex needs to confirm themselves tonight IMO.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Sure, but it is a better alternative to your suggestion of vigging me to confirm me.
I mean you flipping at one point so we know the information is legit is important. I think you also realize how from our PoV this could be a high-risk high-reward play for scum since it forces town to go after pre-established lynches and power role targets.

I'm fine with another night for you to use the rest of the role you claimed since if you're town this could help things even more though, yea.

If we're going by "people Minish confirmed" the group is Fig/Killjoy/me

and I would appreciate having Fig being potentially open to healing any two of the three given their reservations on me should be cleared :P

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Just babyface, so they come up as inno.

I believe they mean that as long as the Godfather is still the Godfather, a cop/investigator will see them as town/innocent (just verified on mafiascum wiki). Typically, the godfather loses the godfather role as soon as one mafia member is killed off but that depends on how Pen designs the game balance around the Godfather.

I've never seen a godfather in a ZD game lose their role if another mafia is killed, so we can rule that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom