• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

okay sell me on Viral

I think the way the dude came in and had well-reasoned reads felt pretty good on the whole

Viral has done extremely little this game, which is why I'm having issues reading him one way or the other. Really his only notable action is voting for PK. I know this was directed at someone else but this is why I'm having such trouble reading him this game.

See, thing is though... I feel like if you were town and someone said "I'm going to vote in these four names" without any further explanation, and your name was one of the four, you might be a bit curious, but I don't think you'd be worried. No more worried than if someone just voted you...

But no, you're worried. You're worried because you don't know if that list has further meaning to it or not. You wouldn't be worried about that if you were town, because, well... you'd be innocent of anything that could be giving that list meaning. But you're worried.

Unvote. Vote: ExLight.
I'm worried because it disagrees with my reads pretty heavily

Viral has done extremely little this game, which is why I'm having issues reading him one way or the other. Really his only notable action is voting for PK. I know this was directed at someone else but this is why I'm having such trouble reading him this game.
yeah and like I think him actually taking a relatively novel stance there is a good sign

he wasn't exactly throwing tons of credit at me/fig/minish etc. but went out of his way to expressly call out a read on PK

and then I also like the way that my own list seemed to assuage his biggest hangup on my slot

it's not fully clearing but it's way better than anything deku/pk/you have going for them imo

exlight if you're fish chef can you just claim it now
I don't actually think it is a good idea for fish chef to claim.

I think better is to tell fish chef that we won't hunt them as long as they continue to feed Minish. Unfortunately if Fish Chef claims, mafia can just roleblock them to get a kill on Minish, so we should avoid that.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
What's wrong about it?
You have me there for no good reason and now you're using circular logic to tell me I'm there because I'm worried about being there :err:

ExLight is worried about themselves, not about me.
Yea, because I have never been mislynched outside of D1 in my past like 60 games (except for one where I volunteered myself to be the lynch because I was negative utility) and I really don't want a random tunnel to be the first time that happens, so yea, that and the fact this pretty face of mine screams town

who would even be my scumbuds?

You have me there for no good reason and now you're using circular logic to tell me I'm there because I'm worried about being there :err:

Yea, because I have never been mislynched outside of D1 in my past like 60 games (except for one where I volunteered myself to be the lynch because I was negative utility) and I really don't want a random tunnel to be the first time that happens, so yea, that and the fact this pretty face of mine screams town

who would even be my scumbuds?

No I'm not. I haven't said anything about why you're there. I do think you're scum because you're worried about being there though.

Bad question. Associative reads prior to a scumflip promote confbias and are extremely unreliable IMO. Plus, we only need one elim candidate for today, so looking for pairings is a waste of time (except sometimes in mylo/lylo, but we aren't there). If I'm right about you, there will be plenty of time for us all to ponder this tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom