• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Sorry, was eating a brownie.

I am indeed the Samurai. Which is ****ing hilarious because the last two Pen mafia games I have gotten roles I previously was but didn't start the game with.

I did get detailed shots of each role (except the roleblock), so I know that it's specifically the useless healer role. And that's also why I assumed the rolecop was the Hellhound because the wording is the same, but I didn't check if there were any other possible rolecop roles and if they have similar wording.

I'm okay running with Minish town.

I'm also only interested in eliminating in {Deku,Ex,Viral,Rag} today.

Lightning rod *****es.
Son of a back biting butt monkey! How ya doin Urbosa? lol

didn't killjoy recharge it? :(
Alas, I was rereading Fext and the way he was wording his posts has me thinking he may be the town cop. I'm gonna own up to that one. Probably a bad idea but...

I got his motivator shot but it didn't say I was motivated so...not exactly sure how that works.
Guitarist and Fish Chef give feedback to their targets, and doc protect can be deduced from the fact that they didn't die. Rolecop and roleblock don't give feedback to their targets (well, roleblock can, but doesn't automatically).
View attachment 51470

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't see much of a reason to doubt Minish, yeah. Clearing Fig in particular is helpful, not least because I no longer feel obligated to ISO him.

I do intend to be more active today, including ISOing players and making a read list, which will hopefully not take me too long.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
killing minish at some point before LyLo might be useful but if i'm reading the situation right she might die tonight anyways so there's not really any point in lynching her any time soon, if ever.

That's just flavor, I don't remember anyone mentioning being fed during that game
Well then maybe the fish chef doesn't give feedback to their target. Idk, but the rolecard reads like they do, so I assumed they do.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
killing minish at some point before LyLo might be useful
??
to verify her claim??
if she dies because of fish chef we have our proof and if she doesn't die we can just ask her to use one of the shots she got to prove that

I'm also only interested in eliminating in {Deku,Ex,Viral,Rag} today.
well just drop that and don't explain it, why not eh

??
to verify her claim??
if she dies because of fish chef we have our proof and if she doesn't die we can just ask her to use one of the shots she got to prove that

well just drop that and don't explain it, why not eh
Yes, why not?

Out of the three people in there that aren't you, who do you think is most sus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom