• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Honestly I expect a parade in my honor for pretty much single handedly preventing the lovers lynch postgame cause this is just mind bogglingly the worst play I've ever seen if they're scum
How was it single-handed? Other people argued against it too.

Its a role madness game, so likely a bunch of players have crazy roles that dont really incentivetize scum hunting.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
It's not anti-town, I laid out my thoughts before, casting shade on your lover is never a good play I think, I think you are lying.

Do you think funnier and rubik are also lying? They both also basically said they'd make the same play in my position. Do you have a reason to think I'm lying other than that you'd have played the role differently than me?

I suppose on the off chance you are telling the truth, it will eventually become apparent if you lied or not, either from night actions, or whatever. I just don't know if I buy your claim.

Not believing it is fine but the fact that it could confirm itself is basically the reason why you shouldn't lynch me. If a player claimed cop on day 2 and i was 95% sure they were lying i'd still leave them alive until one day before LyLo and kill them, just because the 5% chance they're town makes it more valuable to leave them alive. The same is true here, basically. There's relatively little to lose by killing me later, and a lot to potentially gain by killing me later, and lose by killing me sooner. Because this is the case, even if you think I'm scum its mathematically suboptimal to lynch me today, unless you're extremely confident i'm lying.

with what?

lynching me is stupid and i feel like everyone but lar and jinjo understands that

I'm not even voting you today and before it was Lar who made some good reasons for me to vote you again after your claim when he said you casted shade on your partner and that did look strange.

Unvote

Vote CL

I can vote either CL or Poyzin today since they are not putting any effort into the game.

funnier6

Courage~
If town is a combination of inactive and stubborn enough that forcing a wagon on a scum player won't work out mathematically then the game can't be won. Right now pushing the SMS wagon any further than i have will basically only make me look like i'm ignoring counterarguments in a desperate attempt to get SMS lynched and save myself. My only hope is that some other town players (or bus-happy scum players) help me push the wagon and it builds enough steam that it gets somewhere. I was hoping that would be rubik and funny gurl, but rubik didn't seem interested at all in my arguments and probably won't be even after SMS refused to answer his question. Funny Gurl is then realistically the last hope for town, so I'm more or less just waiting on her.
Why you should you not be madly desperate to save yourself right now

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
None of them are doing anything about it are they

they said their piece, didn't vote for me, and then shut up about it. There are only a handful of players who think lynching me today is remotely justifiable i think, and that number probably becomes smaller if you don't include scum.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
None of them are doing anything about it are they
Scuse me? I've spent hours today thoroughly diving through people's posts and trying to re-analyze day 1 from different perspectives, all in an attempt to find solid alternatives.

This coming from someone who has spent much time this game refusing to cooperate with people.

Give me a break.

Ragnarokio

Why you should you not be madly desperate to save yourself right now

because I don't think playing more desperately will increase my chances of winning. Posting and arguing as much as i am is already probably having a negative impact on my win chances but not interacting with the game would be boring.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Part of me is considering a Silverfish lynch, based on some really good points FG made about Killjoy. Most notably, the fact that his most confident post was the one in which he voted for Sun Fan, where previously he was asking a lot of questions and giving off clueless vibes. And it seems like a lot of people ignored this point when she made it, but I think it's actually pretty significant.

Okay.
I will vote for Jinjo if the wagon jumps to end the day. But.
I honestly could go for CL, sorry dude. I wanna give you a chance, but... I'm not feeling it from you so far.
Vote: CL

We got three outcomes for my vote here: It says on CL. It moves to Jinjo. I get a reason to not do either and go after the other inactive because I'm in a corner and I don't like it.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Ffs I hate that the ISO isn't working for past games so much.

Was trying to look at Poy this game vs Superman and PoR. I looked through Superman and saw maybe some similarities but he was a bit more active that game. I did notice he made specific references to him making post #50 in each. But I dunno if that means anything. I feel like I'm fine lynching there today. Especially after he was possibly going to sub out then changed his mind and still didn't do anything. Feel like maybe he didn't want to bail on scum, especially if no one was paying attention to him at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom