• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Naming your mason buddy makes it so that if this is a desperate scum fake claim we can either catch you lying or two scum.

The downside is that you and your partner might both be killed more quickly, but if you die before naming them, scum can just pretend they were your mason buddy. This can do avoided with a password system, in theory, where you tell them something only you and me or you and someone else in the game would know and use that to give them a way to delayed confirm themselves. Ideally you'd want means of authenticating against multiple players, too.
Can you make your longer posts about something different than mechanical claim junk ty

reads man

funnier6

Courage~
Anyway Rube bruh, it’s a simple counter claim, scum have no more motivation to claim mason and get countered than they do with literally any other role, claiming both makes scum have to decide between the two of them who to kill and when since we’ll have two confirmed town so I don’t see any downsides to them just claiming but if they for some reason didn’t it wouldn’t make much difference

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Scum fakeclaiming my mason partner would probably be a very risky gambit. My real mason partner would counterclaim and would probably have a much stronger argument that they're my partner, since we've been partners the entire game and have communicated privately, they'll have a lot more evidence to support them.

the downside to them claiming also isn't as big as i had internalized it as being though, so its quite possibly just worth doing anyways. I'll talk it through with them.
It could matter in Mylo/Lylo, though.

I don't know what to think of Rag's claim if it's true or not. I scum read her so badly and I will need to reassess on my read.

Unvote

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If I'm right about what I think I saw, Rag has been planting seeds for this claim from as early as Friday.

Definitely don't think she's lying.

It's possible she's Mason Survivor though; even if that's true, it's a good thing because it would basically rule out every other possible 3p role.

Anyway I'm going out for a walk now. I'll make a reads list as soon as a get home. Would've done it by now but my computer is being a big dumb and writing big posts on mobile is ass.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I really just want to make sure Rag gives enough info to make her faking dangerous before the EoD to avoid this being a scum tactic to avoid being lynched for a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom