• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Peach, Daisy, or Rosalina

they are all dum and weird and i hate peach because she is annoy me and my sister always pick her in mario golf and i will tell you now.....................i hate mario golf mario is dumb for liking peach i bet peach smell bad too

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
they are all dum and weird and i hate peach because she is annoy me and my sister always pick her in mario golf and i will tell you now.....................i hate mario golf mario is dumb for liking peach i bet peach smell bad too

let me tell you now and you listen cuz this is important but peach is not as bad as daisy daisy is rely dum i dont no who pick her peach is also dum but daisy dummer....................mario golf is a great game but peach is still dum let me tell you but my big brother say daisy cool but shes not shes dum

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
let me tell you now and you listen cuz this is important but peach is not as bad as daisy daisy is rely dum i dont no who pick her peach is also dum but daisy dummer....................mario golf is a great game but peach is still dum let me tell you but my big brother say daisy cool but shes not shes dum

ok,im done

Surely she can't smell as bad as Ganondorf's cape though...

I hate Peach's existence; she's such a ditzy, blond stereotype in most of the media she appears in. Daisy, I know less about, but she seems kind of spunky, which I like. Rosetta is a pretty cool character, but she reminds me of a taller, less ditzy Peach. Her existence seems kind of pointless, but that's just me.

I just realized that I don't particularly like either of these characters. If I HAD to make a choice, however, it'd be Daisy, as she's the one I know the least about. The less I know, the better.

Fig

The Altruist
Originally it was always Peach that I enjoyed the most simply because she was the one I knew the most, even though I dislike her for always being the damsel in distress. Daisy on the other hand, I will do anything and everything to get away from her. It's not that I hate her personality as I am fine with her being a tomboy, but what really kills me is her voice. Her voice is very loud and annoying, especially if it is a constant thing during the game such as Mario Kart, Mario Party, or Mario Tennis when going against her, especially in Mario Kart. The only time that I actually liked Daisy's voice was in Mario Tennis for the Nintendo 64. Her was voice was soft but still had the sense that she sounded like a tomboy. Since then, has then become a very loud character and while you can argue that her voice fits her tomboyish personality better, I think it should have been properly executed than what it sounds like today.

As for Rosalina, forget the Year of Luigi, this is the Decade of Rosalina! Ever since her debut in Super Mario Galaxy, Rosalina has been gaining popularity and has whether as a playable character or not, she still maintains an appearance in the games. We see her in Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart Wii*, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mario Kart 7*, Super Mario 3D World*, Mario Party: Island Tour, Mario Golf: World Tour*, and Mario Kart 8*. She's also going to be a fully-fledged character in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. games which make sense that she would be chosen over someone like Daisy simply because of her popularity and appearing more Mario core games with three games compared to Daisy's singular appearance in Super Mario Land. All in all, Rosalina has been a fan favorite of mine since her debut and it is always great to see Rosalina at least appear in a new game whether playable or cameo as she really brings a lot of charm to the Mario/Nintendo universe.

* = playable character

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom