• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Pay It Forward Achievement/Trophy Thread

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
Use this thread if you are looking for a buddy with DS II specifically to earn the Pay it Forward achievement in Darksiders II.

If you are looking to trade items, please refer to the appropriate thread here.

Prefer to watch a video over dig through a thread? Take a look at mine. Check the video description for my gamertags and current status. I have all three platforms!

[video=youtube;TaBFiE13ZQw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaBFiE13ZQw[/video]

"The Tomes are in-game emailing system. You can send your friends messages, and also attach up to 4 pieces of armor or weapons to each mail to trade or share items. When you attach an item to a message, it’s removed from your game and delivered to theirs. This system is also how you retrieve pre-order items and other loot awarded with in-game codes, as well as how you’re alerted to special areas now being accessible to you within the game."

Last edited:
K

Kazeh654

I am looking for someone to trade an item to on Steam in order to get the Pay Forward Achievement. My ID is Kamikaze. Leave a message if you want to add me as a friend regarding this particular achievement.

F

FireHawkX

I am currently looking for someone for this exact acheivement on PS3... please answer if you are online today (sept 7 2012) and availlable to add me or for me to add you! :) Thank you very much!!

A

Atomizing

I'm looking for help with this one, PSN ID is Jackozz15.

Thanks in advance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom