• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I would even be happy for MH fans if they got a rep despite my complete ambivalence and general dislike towards what I've played of the series

but it's another wemblem
frick man
this is how you kill hype

I would even be happy for MH fans if they got a rep despite my complete ambivalence and general dislike towards what I've played of the series

but it's another wemblem
frick man
this is how you kill hype
I 100% agree that Byleth was not the originally intended character, because there's no way Nintendo would've said some of the things that they said otherwise, they know that people complain about Super Fire Emblem Ultimate

all roles should now be sent out. if you have nothing from me, and you were expecting something from me, please let me know PRIVATELY asap
EDIT: Please confirm here in the signups thread

alright, I'll go ahead and clear a few things up: this will be in the OP of the game thread

your role should say what allegiance you have wrt town or mafia or 3p. If you don't have a win-con in your role PM, then:
if you're town, your wincon is to eliminate any and all threats to town
if you're mafia, your wincon is to achieve parity, or to reach a situation where not can prevent this from occurring

also, very important
@ExLight
@funnier6
@Rubik
@Echolight
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Kirino
@DekuNut
@Doc
@Morbid Minish
@Namira
@Johnny Sooshi
@Poyzin
@Moe the Moblin

if you have a role action, please message me on DISCORD when/if you want to use it.
you all have me added as a friend, and it is the most convenient for me to take note of actions this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom