• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Past, Present or Future.

Tsynk

VoinTsynk
If you were able to go wherever you wanted to in time, would you go into the past, stay in the present or go forward into the future?

Personally myself, I would go into the past to the years of 2003-2004... For some reason I just like those years, I would like to go back and time and find out why I do.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
I'd go back to January 15th 2018. There is something I need to not say to someone, so a chain of events won't happen. Then once June 15th rolls around I need to stop myself from getting into a certain arguement. So then i can still be friends with 2 certian people.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I would definitely go back in time. There are sooooo many questions left and so many lies have been told. I would like to know the truth. I would go back and observe and not change a thing. I would just go looking for answers I'll never going to get in the present and future because both parents are dead and took everything with them.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
The benefits of knowing the future aren't simply academic. I'm genuinely curios where the next state of technology will take us or if any wide spread global conflict takes place in the near future. I think humanity is at least only a couple of decades out from a major historical turning point. Would be nice to know what to expect.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I’d also take the future route. Seeing the future advancements would be super interesting and if I was able to gain some kind of advantage on the side as a product of visiting the future when I return to the present then all the more reason to head for the future.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Honestly i'd like to just go back and see how my family grew up a bit more see what went wrong between my mother n "father" and just see my life from the outside really.

The issue is of course paradox, can only observe cuz it screws things up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom