• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Pac-man World 2 Review

Triforces

Tree puncher
This is a review of one of my first games ever. First up is graphic-wise. Pac-man world 2 had simple, solid, fun colors yet, it always seemed so realistic to me.(might not be so to some of you.) Overall for graphics I give it a 7. Up next is gameplay-wise. I found most of the fun levels where you collect pac-dots really fun, but there are some I HATE. Such as B-doing woods and the others in that area. Overall I give it an 8. Up last is story-wise. I found there a quite simple story, one without much story at all. I overall give it a 5. The entire game itself is a 7. I would suggest you buy it for gamecube or ps3. Thanks for reading! Please no troll comments!

Dan

Well I think you should perhaps go into more detail, try to explain more overall. I mean how is the game structured. You didn't really explain much about the game play except that you collect dots and it's fun. Keep trying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom