• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Does anyone know of any other Overwatch characters with poison or maybe some kinda DoT power? I'm asking because 87 seems a lot, and that also makes me think Widowmaker because snipers and high damage and such.
it just says "a shot" so it must be someone with a gun. that narrows it down to...... basically literally anybody.

could be the sniper, McCree

whoever is doing these anonymous attacks needs to stop.

I wouldn't attack Doc or Viral. That's pretty much all I've got. I think that we need some sort of death that isn't them. Either that or I'm considering attacking the turret.

where the **** is storm.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Okay but why would widowmaker be allowed to attack twice in one day that's bs

That's why I asked if there was another character with DoT abilities. Idk if it was a sniper or not who shot him, but that's quite a bit of damage. That's why I thought it could be a sniper or something. And that's why I guessed possibly Widowmaker and wondered if there was someone else with DoT abilities in the game (poison, fire aoe, etc)

Mido

Version 1
isn't McCree a sniper? or did i assume wrong

I believe he uses a magnum. The flavor also did not indicate a sniper, so your idea about McCree potentially holds water. If this is the case, however, I'm slightly perplexed as to why Tristan was attacked? I don't have good reads on anyone, admittedly; and while I did have a theory in the works regarding the machinations behind Tristan's recent damage, the McCree idea lessens its likelihood.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
so i assumed wrong

well, you know what they say when you assume

It isn't guaranteed to be McCree, like i said I'm pretty sure basically everyone uses guns, Reaper literally reloads by just getting new guns, so "a gunshot" doesn't really mean anything.

Mido

Version 1
It isn't guaranteed to be McCree, like i said I'm pretty sure basically everyone uses guns, Reaper literally reloads by just getting new guns, so "a gunshot" doesn't really mean anything.

Good point. The only thing I can really get a clue out of in regards to Tristan's recent damage intake is that it was a ton of damage. Someone in this house is packing major hear, to say the least.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Nobody answered my questions earlier, so I'll ask them again.

So, refocusing:
I think it's safe to say that Storm's healing is unrelated to Viral's damage. How many people are still willing to lynch him after that revelation and why?

And also, since Storm's gone for a few days, does anyone else have any suggestions for other people we could look at? As of now I myself have none.

And I'll probably join you on the turret if I can't see any other options come my lunch break (6 hours from now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom