• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OUYA

Dan

Ooooh yeah I heard of this. It's based on android. I'm curious to how this will work. I've not very familiar with the OS. Since I don't have a smart phone and only a dumb phone.
The future looks interesting on this one.

I watched the information video when Gooey Fame created a thread regarding this earlier. At $99 dollars the system is very cheap and I too am curious to see how it works. My only gripe is that there appear to be only games along the lines of those in the Android Marketplace coming with Minecraft as the red cherry on top. Doesn't excite me too much.

Fig

The Altruist
Honestly, I'm interested in how it will turn out! Let's just hope that its functions will be great and I hope we find it amazing! Can't wait to see what's in store for us in the distant future! :)

R

rigs19

Even if the console completely fails commercially I'm happy that people are at least trying to innovate, it's been too long since we've seen anyone try to come out with a new console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom