• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Original Items and Item Uses

X

XTC

Great ideas, everyone! I would like to see more magic-type items and mystical things like the rods and canes form ALttP and obviously elemental arrows ;) Different tunics for sure, and not just the main three. I think having different tunics/outfits could be cool so long as they're relevant and change some ability etc.

As cool as hover boots/roc's cape/deku leaf would be in this game, I think that Nintendo is going to go more for what can utilize the wii motion plus. Think of the flying beatle thing in the E3 demo. Let's hope that every item isn't like this and is more creative than just bombs you can roll. But yeah I still can't get over how cool the grappling hook was in TWW (a small cutscene everytime you grapple a pole) but as someone up there pointed out that is what the whip is for and that wasn't quite as cool in ST.

Speaking of that, what kind of boomerang do you think this game will have?

I hope its a really cool one, but motion plus might make it hard to use, unless it worked like a Wii Sports Resort Frisbee

EDIT: The Roc's Cape could use the motion plus, much like the Beetle, to glide, but itd move slower, and you couldnt float back upwards.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom