• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Origami

Wow! Your origami is amazing! The only origami I know how to do are paper cranes and frogs - nothing like this.

Did you teach yourself? I'm sorry if this is going off topic, but I've never seen origami anything like this before. :)

The origami was mostly from Youtube. The 3d frog and vase is my own design. It's a nifty thing to learn. You can lok on youtube for how to's.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I merely dabble in amateur origami - nowhere near your level of skill and dedication. Congrats, your stuff is awesome :)

I only can do a crane, well, I hope I still can... But it looks nothing like your origami.
It's really great what you're doing, I've only ever seen origami done with one sheet of paper :)

The swan took a ton of paper. It was between 600-1000+ triangles with 8 triangles per a page it took a long time to make.

Well it just takes practice. I use to do it a lot in 1st grade but got out of practicing and just started again for valentine's day. You can find youtube video's that have good step by step instructions.

Thank you. I am still learning though and it's difficult to make some of the origami I want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom