• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Oracle of Ages and Seasons on Virtual Console

The only feature that doesn't work without GBC linking is the Fortune Link. That's not a huge loss. There were no rewards exclusive to it.

See the physical connectivity with these games is one of the reasons why Nintendo wouldn't re-release it as a Virtual Console Game. So far all Games released on the Wii & 3DS Virtual Console are games that are single player or in-game multiplayer. They have not added games like the main Pokémon games because of it's physical connectivity. Even if the Fortune Link is not a great loss, Nintendo would still want that feature in despite how useless it is because it was in the original. If they Disabled or configured the way you use the Fortune Link... well in Nintendo's books, It wouldn't be the original game.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see these on the 3DS Virtual Console. Heck, even at one point I said it was bound to happen, but after thinking about it and looking at the current Virtual Console titles available, my mind has changed.

I don't think there will be any news on this, but I would be great. Just because it would be the only one in the series I wouldn't be able to play since I don't have the system for it, or even think they sale it anywhere for a decent price.
Hope it does come to the virtual consoles some day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom