• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Opinions on Midna?

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
Midna is indeed the best companion of all zelda games. It's about the only one with character building.

I must say though that I like her more in her imp form. When she transformed back I was a little bit disappointed. Did cry at the end though.

Considering my profile picture is Midna, it's fair to say she is one of my favorite characters. Her personality and figure both make her so much more likable. I can see why some think she was domineering and selfish, but personally, I think TP developed her well enough to prove this wrong. She cares about Zelda and Link deeply, and along with the fact that she isn't another 'Damsel in Distress' figure, I would say this makes her an undeniably important character in TP.

Midna is great; I did not like her initially but if you are going to have a character that teaches/aids you in the game, it might as well be one with depth and personality!

I love midnas character, but I actually like her imp design better than her true form because i think it emphasizes her devious personality better.

She is my favorite Zelda companion to date. She had the most character development out of all of them and she is down right beautiful in her true form.

Would love to see her return in a future mainline Zelda game.

As far as sidekicks go, she's the best. Tatl's snark minus navi'a annoyance with the integration of the story arc in her character like the king of red lions. I also love the fact that she actually grows as a CHARACTER; it makes me feel so much more invested in helping her.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I have to say she did annoy me to begin with but I love how her character develops and she does start to grow on you.

She's the best of the "companion" characters. I agree with what most people are saying - she's a unique character who changes from who she is at the beginning to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom