• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Operation Moonfall

L

linkswagmaster

I really don't think that Nintendo will make a brand new Zelda game for the 3ds but if they would than i would be all for it Majora's mask can wait if they were to announce that, but for now i am all for MM>.>

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
No one has made it official that Majora's Mask 3DS will be made. People are saying how "silly" it is to release Ocarina of Time 3DS but not Majora's Mask 3DS. Why is it silly? They wanted to try something new. They wanted to revive a fantastic game for the others that didn't have the ability to play it before. Saying they should make a Majora's Mask just because they made Ocarina of Time is irrelevant. Skyward Sword was literally JUST released, they are currently in the making of a 3DS Zelda, and they are currently thinking of ideas for the Wii U Zelda. Be thankful..

I think it is a good idea just because the ports have freezing issues and sometimes you have to redo whole parts because it freezes before you can go back in time and save. I do love the save system and disagree with those who say they need to "fix" the save system and do it another way. It was the urgency to get everything done in time with the fear of losing it all that made MM so great in my opinion.

While nintendo is working on the original game, GREZZO could spend their time making MM3D. Majora's mask could take a quarter of production time, and because so many fans are willing to give their money to nintendo, that's a perfect idea for the people at nintendo.

I hope that Ninty are listening!

It'd be amazing to play MM on the 3DS, they could add so many cool gameplay mechanics!

I'm loving the Minecraft video on the Operation Moonfall website :)

T-L-H

I hope that Ninty are listening!

Oh, but they are my friend.:)

Eiji Aonuma has said that Nintendo is considering the production of Majora's Mask 3D, thanks to the support of Operation Moonfall. They have confirmed that this 3DS Zelda will be released first before Majora's Mask 3D (If it is confirmed).Operation Moonfall is succeeding at the moment, it just needs to be pushed a little further in order for Nintendo to make their final decision.

For those who support Operation Moonfall, Keep up the good work!:yes:

Last edited:
Oh, but they are my friend.:)

Eiji Aonuma has said that Nintendo is considering the production of Majora's Mask 3D, thanks to the support of Operation Moonfall. They have confirmed that this 3DS Zelda will be released first before Majora's Mask 3D (If it is confirmed).Operation Moonfall is succeding at the moment, it just needs to be pushed a little further in order for Nintendo to make their final decision.

For those who support Operation Moonfall, Keep up the good work!:yes:

Aww hellz yea ^^

I'm looking forward to seeing what gameplay mechanics the potential Zelda 3DS will have

Did anyone read my posts? Surprised no one thought of more storyline to be revealed. It would be nice, and we need only a couple thousand more signatures. Please remake this with more, I would love it.

Am I the only one who wants Majora's Mask 3D to come out first, and then Zelda 3DS evolves into a sequel to Majora's Mask?

Oracle of Seasons did evolve out of a remake of the original game, and development could always change over time. We don't know how much they have planned out for Zelda 3DS, so either they already have a concept set, or they could just decide to go with a Majora's Mask sequel. It would make sense, too. Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks are portable sequels to The Wind Waker, and they weren't as popular, so now that Ocarina of Time is on the 3DS and Operation Moonfall has such strong support, a third game would fit right in. I just want it to focus on the same Link, hopefully completing his story.

I long for a Majora's Mask remake on the Nintendo 3DS! There's really nothing more for me to say that hasn't already been said about the subject, but I would just enjoy it very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom