• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OOT Title Song

Wow I can't believe it took me 14 years to finally realize where the title music of OOT came from. I set my ringtone to a certain sound from the original LOZ then realized that I've heard that on another game... OOT I'm sure this is common knowledge but it amazed me. Without giving it away have others realized this?

One of the best tracks in Zelda no doubt. Gives me chills every time I begin to hear Epona running while the music plays in the back ground. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I actually didn't know this, and I could've sworn the flute plays a certain well known theme from a certain well known game (Super Mario Bros), but I could be wrong. This is news to me for sure! It's time for me to do more research on the subject xD

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Yep it's the warp whistle theme. It was also reused again in TMC as the ocarina of wind song.

And it's always an amazing feeling to discover a song or tune that was in another Zelda game

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I actually didn't know this, and I could've sworn the flute plays a certain well known theme from a certain well known game (Super Mario Bros), but I could be wrong. This is news to me for sure! It's time for me to do more research on the subject xD

Well you're right, since the flute warp sound from Super Mario Bros 3 is the same as the flute warp sound from the Legend of Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom