• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time OoT the Best Zelda Game and Tell Me Why

this is my favorite of all the Zelda game and if u love it tell me why and what could be better :)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Because I say it is. (Nah, jk.) It revolutionized not just Zelda games, but general gaming in some ways. The dungeons were deep, even by today's standards. The gameplay was top notch for its time, and is still pretty decent today. Ocarina of Time was the first shot at Zelda 3D, and it basically perfected it. Ocarina of Time is one of those games that's still great today. It's not just one of those games that was great for its time (like Sonic Adventure). It's the best Zelda game to date. We'll have to see how it holds up against Skyward Sword, though.

D

dark sages

i need you all to tell me,could i mod ocarina of time 3d on a ds lite mod chip?and would it work on a ds lite?

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
i need you all to tell me,could i mod ocarina of time 3d on a ds lite mod chip?and would it work on a ds lite?

No. This is impossible because of the more powerful hardware of the 3DS. Or does your DS Lite have the same hardware as the 3DS? Never heard of such stuff.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
OoT is my favorite LoZ game I play it all of time and I think it is the best because of the monsters and the deep dungeons that I love that take for ever to do but are worth it at the end

I love it because its the first 3d Zelda so they tried hard this game had everything plus there remaking it for the 3DS . SS has a big chances but ocarina is always the best Zelda game ever made :)

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
When talking about the Zelda franchise one is (almost) always talking about revolutionary pieces of work and I think that a "quality" ranking of separate games is unnecessary. But if we talk about personal preferences I must admit that Ocarina of Time is one of the most exciting and enjoyable games I´ve experienced. What "still" makes the game stand out is the quality and versatility of the dungeons. In that regard I am almost certain that not even "Skyward" will reach the same heights ;)

:)SS may do it if they put all of there ideas out and make this there top they can do it but it will probability reach close to the new 2nd place Zelda game in everyone point of view the has a big possibility of beating OoT but not likely that game was the most marvelous game ever made .......... the dungeons were a puzzle to get to from time to time and it gave new experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom