• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT Mask Reactions

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
So whenever I play OoT, I always like to see the reactions that people have towards the different masks, and if you have 20 minutes or so to kill, someone actually went around the game and recorded all in game reactions. You may have to pause at moments to read, but I thought it was a pretty neat find and was worth sharing.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I remember going around as a kid and talking to a bunch of people to see what they said about the different masks in the game. I found it cool that they actually reacted to them. Same goes for Majora's Mask.

This video is relevant:

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Haha, I remember when I was little me and my friend would go on my brother's 100% file and turn back to a kid and do this. I especially liked getting the Mask of Truth and finding all the Gossip Stones. Half the time the hints weren't even helpful or useful but it was fun trying to find them all and just seeing what they said anyway. We were too scared to go into any of the dungeons at the time so pretty much that's all we did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom