• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OOT Link Vs. TP Link

OOT Link vs. TP Link

• OOT Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TP Link

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I like TP Link more for sure, he seems to have more to himself and he carries many cool items around with him.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
OoT Link is THE legend of Zelda in my eyes. My favorite link is kid Link from OoT and MM, but the hero of time himself, both young and old, is a legend among legends. TP Link is great and I definitely think he would beat OoT Link in a fight, but... this is OoT Link. His game set the example for future Zelda and non Zelda games. He was in TWO smash brothers. Also, TP Link is based off of OoT Link, so he's really just a copy of the original. Again, not knocking TP Link, he's awesome too, just not the top dog.

These are....exactly my thoughts. EXACTLY. Every WORD. Wow, that's a little scary~ :P

Sgt. Backwash

JEALOUSY
OoT Link. I like his more manga-esque look(although from a technical standpoint, TP Link looks objectively better) his animations and his voice. Plus we see him as both child and young adult, which I like.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Overall, I pick OoT Link because he's the Hero of Time and I think he did a lot more on his own than TP Link did, despite TP Link being the actual "Lone Wolf" in a way. I can't do all the individual ratings I would because I'm in a hurry, but I'll try:TP Link seems more mature in all that he does, but he wasn't the one who had to skip 7 entire years of his life! I like both Link's voice actors, but I'm leaning on Noboyuki Hiyama and was disappointed slightly when I saw the newer trailers of TP (I think it was the first two or three that reused OoT voice clips). Physique...TP Link wins that clearly because of graphical representation, OoT Link couldn't move a rock unless he had the silver or gold gauntlets! xD

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When it comes to epicness I would say OoT Link of course but when it comes to graphics it definitely is TP LINK. In general I have chosen TP Link because I started to play TP before OoT although I finished OoT before I finished TP :P
But to me all Links are equal. I love them all because well you know...IT IS LINK ^^

Epona

Ordon Village
TP Link. He's more lifelike and reacts to things much more than OoT Link. He's got much more of a personality in TP.

And he's cuter. <3

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Even though OoT Link was the first one I saw and played, I like TP Link better. TP Link is faster than OoT Link. OoT Link is a bit slower. TP Link has better movemets and items than OoT Link. TP Link has more power than OoT Link.

I like OOT Link, it seems so much more epic for Link to be a little kid and fight monsters and save people, which is why Young Link and Toon Link are preferred to me to TP Link. But I like all the Links!

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
NOOOOOOOOOOO Why is OoT Link losing by half? D:

TP Link he's tougher and older then OoT.

Wait...he's older? I thought he was the same age? Aren't they both 17?

And they are certainly both amazing in their own right, but I believe OoT Link--The Legend above all Legends--deserves it more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom