• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS OoT 3DS Really That Good?

I've Really Been Wanting To Get A 3DS For A While Now, Partly For OoT 3DS, And I Was Wondering If Any of You Who Have Played It Really Think It's That Good. It Looks Really Fun And I Love OoT, But I Need A Gamers Opinion Who's Had Experience With It.

MW7

If you've never played master quest then it's probably worth it. If you ever wanted to have a portable version of OOT then it might be worthwhile for you. Those were the two main selling points for me. The graphics are noticeably nicer as well and the boss rush is cool if you think you'd like it.

There are a couple of other little things like the gyroscope that makes aiming pretty cool and the iron/hover boots being part of the item subscreen (instead of equipment so you can equip them easier and faster) , but for the most part the game is the same game you played 13 years ago.

Last edited:
F

Flare24

If you liked the original it might be fun too get. Not a whole lot was changed only a few things to make it somewhat easier for some people.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
It is definitely worth it. I've never been a fan of handheld systems, or the games for them, but OoT 3D is totally worth the money and time invested into it. It's fun to see everything in a new light.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Portable, better graphics, smoother forward roll, easier to handle items menu, 4 item slots instead of 3, option to play in 3D, gyroscope... and then there's the master quest addition to it and the boss gauntled... they also added Sheikah stones, but I wouldn't consider those a perk as the fun with Zelda is to figure things out yourself from playing the game, not have a stone show you where to go when you're stuck, plus if you already love OoT you know where to go anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom