• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time OOT 3D - Your Favorite New Changes

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
So I didnt see a thread on this up yet so I decided to make one.

List any and all of your favorite new changes to OOT in its latest installment on the 3ds.

Heres some of mying:

1. The new laser sight for the longshot. I really like how it looks and is much better then having a red dot on the screen.

2. All of the posters. Im talking about all of the posters found stuck to walls around the different areas and houses. They are really good and can help those that may be new to the game with different puzzles. The most memorable posters are in Impa's house where answers to many temple puzzles on how to use items can be found along with a large map of Hyrule which marks the spot where the 5 sage temples are.

3. The graphics. The 3d effect mixed with the bright new more detailed dungeons make for a much better look. I like how the temples later in the game are very detailed and vibrant such as the Fire Temple and the Water Temple.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
1: New interface: The item, gear, and map are so accessible now, and the way you choose arrows is ingenius.

2:Longshot: The laser pointer is cool, but I like that it gets those brackets around the dot when you can cling to the surface, like the branch to get into the forest temple.

3: Gyroscopic Aiming: SO smooth and responsive. Also, you can use the Circle Pad to aim, even if it's set to gyroscopic.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
There aren't many changes besides the Graphics, the new Iventory and the updated Easter Eggs. So it's safe to say the Graphics and the new Iventory are the most notable and useful changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom