• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoA Dungeon Railways

I tried to search for this thread and didnt come up with anything.

How did u guys feel about the railway systems in some of the dungeons in OoA? I thought that they were cool. I also really thought that they would be awesome in a 3D game! It would be like a roller coaster kinda. I hope that the railway system should be reincorporated into the zelda series. Maybe play a major role in one dungeon in a future 3D zelda game.

Any thoughts on the subject?

octorok74

TETTAC
Out of all the railways I hated only one. It was in Skull Dungeon when you have to kill those three stalfos before you reached the end of the track. I'm not sure I would like the idea of railways in a 3-D game though.

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
yeah, it would be like link in a mine cart, and you would have to move the remote to lean in the right direction. it would be awesome. or you would go through a course and have to shoot as many enemies as you can to earn a heart container.

Kybyrian

Personally, I don't see how they would work out very well in a 3D game. I guess they could do something like it, but the railcart idea itself would have to go. It just wouldn't work out very well in a 3D game. All of that aside, though, I think it was a very good idea. I liked riding around on the cart and slashing at the levers and stuff to make your way through there. A lot of the time it seemed as if the railcarts really didn't do much but add a little something extra to the dungeon, and that was still good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom