• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

One Word

Ganondork

goo
Phenomenal. I say this because of the entire thing.

It's a simple story, a story of a hero saving a princess, but must defeat somebody to do so. But it's more complex than that at the same time. There are other people to help, things to acquire, and things to learn.

Not to mention, there is a lot to ask in the background. Think about it, there is still questions about OoT after about 12 years. It's just phenomenal.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Unpredictable or epic.
You never know what the new species will look like or what item you will get(the spinner) and it's a great adventure.

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
Unique. The Zelda series are in some peoples eyes your standard fairytale save-a-princess-from-a-great-evil-being adventure, but it isn't. The series suprise you all the time and I think that there aren't any games like this in existence. they are a real masterpiece. One thing I always liked about the series is that you can upgrade your life, weapons,etc. without the use of an Exp. system (except in Zelda II then) but as reward for finding secrets or defeating bosses and other challenges.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Repetetive?

If someone that was not a true fan told me so I could not disagree completely. But that is a problem every succesful (and unsuccesful) franchise have.

Excitement would have to be my word :) I always feel excited enjoying a Zelda game!

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Nonserious answer: superultramegacalifragilisticwonderfulwhatisthisidonteven because this word describes every aspect of Nichijou- I mean, Legend of Zelda;)

Serious answer: There are many different aspects and many different words than could describe this amazing series, but I think that the word breathtaking describes the series as a whole because it always takes my breath away (cheesy, I know) because they always surprise me with new features in the game, but they still try to keep the same, classic elements in each game.

M

Majoras ocarina

awesomelyepicthatiloveit ther one sentence crammed into one word

timeless. something that never grows old, even after all these years the classics never fail, its something ive come to accept as part of me now. and will always be

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
"Zelda" is the word. Honestly, as english isn't my first language and I'm too lazy to look it up in a dictionary.

Ok *turns on serious mode*, lame jokes aside: I stay with the same answer because there's few series that manages to be so familiar and so different with every installment.

I always get that whimsical sense of adventure in every Zelda game, and the devs being able to have kept it for 25 years already says a lot to me about how they JUST know what they have.

Sorry if that was cheesy, but somebody already took "unique" and I didn't want to repeat. :P *serious mode failure*

Emotional - In a good way! The series is able to get you so into the game that you are able to experience certain emotions while doing various things, interacting with various characters or traveling to certain places. For a video game, that is a rare and spectacular feat. For an entire series, it's phenomenal!

meow79

loves cats. loves zelda.
Best. That's the only way to describe it. no other series (save mario) has ever been held in higher regard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom