• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

One trait you have that comes from your parents

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I definitely got my emotional rigidness from my dad. I do NOT like talking about how I feel about things on a deeper level and typically hide any REAL feelings. My dad is the exact same way, and is something I'm recognizing more as I've gotten older (especially when I realized my dad's not stoic, he just only confides in my mother about his worries).

As for my mom, I like to think I have her compassion. My dad's in the military, so my mom has spent a lot of time with army spouses and especially helping those who lost a partner/child. I hope that I do try to my best to be there for people when they need someone and would be lucky if I actually do have this trait.

On a lighter note, I also have inherited my dad's love of soundtrack music. My dad started listening to those "Epic 10 Hour Song Playlist" videos on YT, and I have since been listening to more movie/show soundtracks. Typically, they are tracks used in trailers. (I will never forget how excited my dad was to recognize the song used in the Venom trailer).

Ninja

Well well well
Dad: Stubborn, usually has to learn the hard way.
Mom: Sensitive and a tendency to take things too personal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom