• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

One Sentence Story

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
'You know, I really don't want to do this, I'm just going to find a way to get back to Hyrule' said Vaati. 'Yeah, me too' said SW and they walk off and leave Axel by himself.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
'What the-? Why do we keep randomly apearing in places?' asks Vaati. 'I don't know, but it looks like we're back in Hyrule so everything should be back to normal' replied SW. They look at eachother 'WHY AREN'T WE BACK TO NORMAL!?'

(Ember Incubus): (I did want only 1 sentence so other people could get involved easily and to prevent only a couple people writing the entire story... which is sort of happening xD. Okay, 3 sentence max)

Suddenly, Vaati realizes this isn't the same Hyrule he came from. There was a large totem pole, with 3 mysterious looking elves at the top of the castle. One of them was green and lifted off on a balloon, "TINGLE HAS TAKEN OVER HYRULE!?"

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
'Oh come on, they can't be that bad!' says SW. She climbs up the ladder, and immedietly down it again with a sickened look on her face 'GET ME OUTTA THIS PLACE!'

Unfortunately, this is bad news for SW. This area is also ruled by Tingle, who is currently flying in a parachute to her position, stealing rupees as he pleases. "This fiend must be stopped," she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom