• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Old Game Items To Reappear in SwS

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Are their any items that were exclusive to one game and never seen again that you would want to reappear?

Mine would be the magic spells in OoT(Din's Fire, Farore's Wind, Nayru's Love) my other would be something like the Hero's Charm in WW.

Last edited:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
A hammer that doesn't use motion controls, just pick it with B and press a to crush baddies :)

O

Owl

The spinner and the dominion rod were very cool and had a lot of gameplay potential, but unfortunately went mostly unused. I think it would be cool to revisit them especially since they both have a history that could be explored in this game, but it would feel a little unoriginal to include them both in Skyward Sword. Especially since they both appeared in the previous game. So that probably won't happen. Other than that ... roc's cape/feather and some of the other 2-d restricted items like the cane of bryna, somaria and pacci might be interesting.

pegasus boots.
it wold be awesome if you could use them to tackle your monsters by ruining really fast with your shild. they can aso be used to fillip jump over howls of gapes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom