• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Okay So I May Sound A Bit Stupid But...

A

AChrisToThePast

I found that one of the coolest things in this game is that Fi alerts you to your Wiimote's batteries being almost depleted. I love Fi. I wish I had one.

Y

yodagizmo

Haha I know how you feel! Most people seem to complain and criticize her but somehow I grew kind of attached to her. :)

And I was so sad at the end of the game when she said she will be asleep forever in the Master Sword, and after she actually showed some emotion toward Link. T_T Who knew such an emotionless character can have such an emotional scene? Imo, anyway.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That is pretty awesome, and it's really a great thing to have if you have no other immediate indicator that your batteries are dying. Glad Nintendo thought of that! :yes:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It's one of many ingenious additions included in Skyward Sword. I hate it, though, when I have a night to look forward to playing, but only after a few minutes of it Fi notifies me that my batteries are almost out, and I discover that I'm out of immediate replacements. That's happened to me before, and it flustered me a bit. But later on I simply laughed at the situations absurdity.

L

linkman411

agree

i agree but at first i thaught she was a mixture of navi with midnas voice but i did grow attached :)

I like everything about Fi, including the low battery alert. It's not that annoying, really. Seriously, how do some people choose what to complain about? GOSH!

Also... THANK GOODNESS FOR RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES! Yes, both my Wii Remotes have those. :yes:

Yeah I thought it was dumb that she told you when you had low hearts. The freaking thing rings, IS THAT NOT ENOUGH?!?!?!

that's funny cause i thought that was outstandingly annoying. And she doesn't say one or two times she says it every 5 minutes. Like " the batteries have been nearly depleted for over an hour now so why am I still playing then huh?

At first, I thought it was a really cool feature. And then she told me it again...and again...and again. I played at least 10 more sessions of a 1-3 hours before the batteries died after the first alert, and she told me every single time.

Other than that, Fi was a great helper and gave some pretty good hints. The low hearts alert was a bit annoying, but it was more rare - and was much more useful to know.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Agreed. Its cool feature but its not the first wii game that had that feature.

And Fi gets "Navi-fied" when batteries are nearly depleted.

I just hate it when she pops up on her own to give me a rather obvious tip. At the start of the game, I'm pretty sure you have to listen to her explain what the green column of light is three times.

kaimason1

the Wanderer
I like Fi for the most part, but the battery depletion warning could have been much less common, and the heart warning should never have happened, I know when I'm low on hearts. Also, I wish I could skip through the warning, because it is a little too interruptive as is.

U

UltimaFBM

Duuuuuuude, unlike Navi and Midna, Fi doesn't b*tch at you! Fi is so much nicer and she calls you "master." Doesn't that make you feel like the "boss" for once? XD

Yeah Fi... My shield integrity was low and i immediately went for my house phone when i heard the "Ring" the first time I heard it xD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom