• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Oh Dear God Help Me

D

dongo

Help please! I left Spirit Tracks with Zelda in a phantom on floor 30 of the Tower of Spirits, now when I open the game I can't find her! There is no option to call her to me and when I hit another phantom in the back, nothing happens. What do I do??

Help please! I left Spirit Tracks with Zelda in a phantom on floor 30 of the Tower of Spirits, now when I open the game I can't find her! There is no option to call her to me and when I hit another phantom in the back, nothing happens. What do I do?? thanks :(

Didn't you possess the phantom from floor 29? Maybe Zelda is back down there.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
How did you even leave Zelda to go to another floor? Wait, I don't think you can go the 30th floor with a Phantom. It's likely that she went back to spirit mode. When you hit a Phantom, remember that you have to tap it so that Zelda posesses it.

If you turn off the game, leave the Tower of Spirits, or enter certain floors (the ones with the rail maps in them) then Zelda will no longer possess a phantom. If you did any of these things then you need to get Zelda to possess another phantom. If this doesn't explain your circumstances, then maybe you found a glitch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom