• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tech Help Odd Wii Remote Problem. Need Help!

skybird11

state alchemist
First off, this is the gold wii remote plus that was bundled with Skyward Sword and it just has a certain appeal to me that other wii remotes don't(maybe it's the triforce symbol).

So the problem is: I was about half way through TP wii version when my plus, minus, and home buttons began to not work. I began to wonder if it was because the game disc was too scratched so I tried playing SS. The three buttons worked just fine, but a new problem appeared: the motions for the sword, and sword alone, were unresponsive and it swings in different directions than it should.

I have tested two other games for problems: Mario Kart wii, and my brother's COD MW3(I want nothing to do with that game). Amazingly enough, all of the controls work perfectly. Ironically I can't use the Zelda remote to play Zelda games.

What I'm looking for is a solution. It should be noted that I have been using rechargable battery packs and not actual batteries, and my other wii remotes work fine without any problems.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

skybird11

state alchemist
Aww. I've been using it for everything I play ever since, lets see, Noc.-Dec.? and now it suddenly dissfunctions?! Personally I blame my brother for playing COD online for hours a day. I'd like to believe the online connectivity messed it up somehow.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
One thing I would like for you to check is if you have any Bluetooth devices laying around. Cell phones, PDAs, laptops, headsets, PS3, anything of that variety. That was what messed up Shiggy's demonstration of Skyward Sword, perhaps there is something in your home interfering with the connection between the Wii and remote.

I don't think that Nintendo Wi-Fi could affect your Wii like that, so I'm going to throw that out of the window. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom