• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Octoroks!!!!

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
Octorocks, are like the goombas of Zelda. The very essence of the game. They are quite annoying or, "neutral" depends. I mean they can just spawn out of no where (Legend of Zelda)

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Octorocks are really annoying, especially in OoT but I don't try and fight them, I just run away hoping not to get hit! :lol:

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
Octorocks are really annoying, especially in OoT but I don't try and fight them, I just run away hoping not to get hit! :lol:

True, I also found it completely stupid when the Hylian Shield can deflect the nuts, but the Mirror Shield cannot. I mean the Mirror Shield can deflect Ice and Fire, even light, but it cannot deflect a simple nut?

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
True, I also found it completely stupid when the Hylian Shield can deflect the nuts, but the Mirror Shield cannot. I mean the Mirror Shield can deflect Ice and Fire, even light, but it cannot deflect a simple nut?
Never tried that before! :P

Maybe the Mirror shield is so good that it doesn't know what to do with a simple deku nut! :P

octorok74

TETTAC
Obviously, as my username implies, I love octoroks. The are the most classic enemies there are. They had a record going with being in every game, until TP happened. I just pray to God that they appear in both ST and the new Zelda Wii.

F

flare64

I dont mind em....they are very easy to dodge in the classic legend of zelda....plus one hit kill =P

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
octoroks became a part of my soul when they were taken out in twilight princess i was a bit heart broken i felt like nintendo hated me i miss the:eek:ctorok: but at least i have :):zelda::triforce::zora::goron::ganondorf::mastersword::fairy: and once again:zelda:

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I think they're adorable. The 2D ones all have a nice, simple design. I grew up on the origina LoZ, with the octorocks. They're easy to kill, yet, unlike keese, I don't see them as "unworthy enemies," either.

Lynels are closer to my heart, however. They aren't in most of the games, but even when I was a kid, I thought their manual-art was awesome. They're lion-headed centaurs with swords - that's just cool.

Zarom

The King
There were in AoL. They looked like this. Familiar?

Yeah. I remember them now. Thanks for putting a picture.

They were annoying in AOL, but I still think they are really cool to fight against in other Zelda games. Like I said, I prefer them in LOZ. Anyway, a classic enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom