• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

October Artwork Update

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Pictured to your left is a piece created by BunnieBard, who recently submitted new material to North Castle this month. It's a sweet looking crochet that was added to the Arts and Crafts section of the site. Additionally, this months artwork update features another four great pieces from North Castle.

~ Zelda Fan Artwork ~
Princess Zelda by AngelP
The Way It Was by DairyKing
Adventures Ahead by eERIechan
Link Meets Malon and Epona by Sarah888

The Way It Was is certainly my favorite of the bunch. It is Link from the original Legend of Zelda with his shield, fighting off a keese and a rope. Which one is your favorite? Head on over to our Zelda Forums to discuss the latest artwork update.

CrochetLink.jpg

I'd have to say I like "Link Meets Malon and Epona" the best. Hand drawn, just looks great. I too like "The Way it Was", and what a great title to give that picture. I was kinda expecting to see a retro Ganon in there, but pleasing nonetheless.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Those are all great! Link, Malon and Epona is my favorite as well, I think. Link looks silly with a blatant lack of pants, though!

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
My favourites are The way it was and adventures ahead. I'm playing LoZ at the moment, so I recognize link's troubles with keese in the dungeons and I love the cartoony like style. Adventures ahead is great because I love windwaker art. The other art is great too of course, but links tunic could have been a little longer in link, malon and epona. It looks like he wears a miniskirt now and I don't want to imagine what a real guy would look like in a green miniskirt *shivers*.

linkman8

True and Noble
Sugoi! Those all look really good. Some people out there have skill. I wish I did. XP
I like Link Meets Malon and Epona; it's got that homedrawn kind of feel to it.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
This Month's Artwork is great! My favourite would have to be "Link meets Malon and Epona", the detail is amazing!
Also, "Adventure Ahead" Looks as if it was taken straight from the game!

This Month's are definitely impresive, especially with "Link meets Malon and Epona" in the line-up.

Both The Way it Was and Link Meets Malon and Epona are my favourites. I definitely like the way the first one was done - especially with the Keese, they were always quite annoying in temples.

I really like the style in the latter, the colouring is great, and the overall style, I think, captures the game rather well. The others I don't really care for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom