• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Ochi's Art Requests

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Hey, you might remember me as that lazy person who promised to draw those Skyward Sword Character Studies. Now you know that that person is a very lazy, slow person and will try to get them done over the week.
Well now, it's the school holidays and I'm in the mood for little side drawings to take a break from the studies.

So, ask away! Make sure to ask in detail but don't spend too long explaining it; they'll probably be little sketches in the end anyway..

Well, thanks for your time and please send in your requests!

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Can you try Zelda? I really like her personality, and her new design, any kind of pose is fine, I would ask for Ghirahim, but i'm having a hard time making him look like a guy. . .

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Can you try Zelda? I really like her personality, and her new design, any kind of pose is fine, I would ask for Ghirahim, but i'm having a hard time making him look like a guy. . .

Ah, Ghirahim. I've been drawing him a lot (and I mean A LOT) for the past few weeks and I've never drawn so many diamonds in my life. It just takes a little practice! But don't be afraid to ask because you're not confident in drawing him! I'm sure you draw him just fine.
I added the Dark Lord into the drawing anyway~ I hope this is okay;; I can draw Zelda by herself if that's the case (:

Luigidude64.png

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
OMG!! It's perfect! Thankyou! Looks more awsome with Ghirahim there beside Zelda, thankyou so much! How about Link and Zelda?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom