• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Ocarina of Time Virtual Console: Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I have finished to Forest Temple. I have the horse. Now what?

I've tried to access both the Water and Fire Temples. To access the former I've tried everything I can think of to flood Lake Hylia. I've bombed the blockage, used Song of Storms, and tried to access that altar across from the island with the tree, to no avail.

To get to the Fire Temple I went to Goron City, only to find it abandoned, and the store and Darunia's chambers blocked off with unbombable Shiekah symbols. I need the Goron Tunic, so I had to travel back in time to buy it. And even though I have all the rupees, the game turns it down because "it's not time". I even tried to cross the crater without the tunic- I couldn't get to the second ledge.

What am I supposed to do?

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
To get into the fire Temple you have to stop the rolling Goron (Whose circling around the floor where that big Goron used to be) with a bomb to open the shop door and Darunia's room and he gives you a Goron Tunic too.

You don't refill the lake to get in the Water Temple. That happens after you beat said Temple. To get in you need to unfreeze King Zora for a Zora Tunic and get the Iorn boots from the Ice Cavern.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
Yep, what Cel-Shaded Deku said. And once you get the iron boots and blue tunic, to get into the Water Temple you have to sink down to the bottom where the door is, and hookshot the switch thing up above to open the door.

How do you unfreeze King Zora?

So I'm in Death Mountain... it seems the only way to the center is a platform to the left of you when you come in, and the only ledge on it close enough is covered with an unbombable rock...

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
How do you unfreeze King Zora?

Go out past him to Zora's Fountain, and hop across the ice until you reach the Ice Cavern. Play up until you see a strange blue flame, and catch that flame in a bottle. Go back to King Zora, and use the Blue Fire on him.
So I'm in Death Mountain... it seems the only way to the center is a platform to the left of you when you come in, and the only ledge on it close enough is covered with an unbombable rock...

Breaking the rocks that cannot be destroyed with bombs requires the use of Megaton Hammer you get from the Fire Temple. Getting to the Fire Temple itself requires use of the Hookshot to grapple onto a wooden pole that you should be able to reach.

Of course, you have to enter the Death Mountain Crater from Darunia's room after using a bomb on the lone Goron in Goron City. There's a statue you have to pull out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom