• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time (Master Quest) ~ Jabu Jabu's Belly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hi, I just entered Jabu jabu's belly the other day, but I can't open the first door. I have no idea what to do, because there are a multitude of cows stuck inside of the giant fish (what the heck has he been fed these days? :lol:). Any help, with that first section and anything related to the cows would be appreciated greatly.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Thanks a lot! What I am wondering now is if the cows themselves are the trigger, or is an eyeswitch actor being hidden under the cow's head?

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Well I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what "cows" you're talking about, (maybe it's just that I beat that place a while ago?) but i do no that you hit the weird bari looking orange thing at the top. But, you may be thinking that someone else already said this, but I'm correcting them. You don't have your boomerang yet, so you just use your slingshot.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what "cows" you're talking about, (maybe it's just that I beat that place a while ago?) but i do no that you hit the weird bari looking orange thing at the top. But, you may be thinking that someone else already said this, but I'm correcting them. You don't have your boomerang yet, so you just use your slingshot.
That is in OoT, not Master Quest. Thanks though for the information, though, someone will need it! :)

M

mrbopper96

the cows act as switches. I beleive that you have to hit the cows with your sling shot and the door will open

Unless ZD is currently working on a Master Quest guide for Oot, they should consider it. That or add on to the guide since the only real difference is the dungeons including gold skultulas(spiders).

But yeah, in Master Quest you gotta look everywhere and think "outside the box". Switches are hidden in anything, including torches. You use Din's Fire more than before and sometimes have to work fast or else you'll have to 'reset' the room and try again.
Good luck. I'm currently in the Spirit Temple on the 3DS and also have to scratch my head every now and then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom